Rising use of industrial systems and digital technologies is a key factor driving market revenue growth
The global industrial control systems security market size is expected to reach USD 34.64 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Growing use of industrial systems and digital technologies is one of the key factors expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Demand for managed security services to handle complex vulnerabilities in industrial control systems is gradually increasing, which can offer attractive prospects and drive revenue growth of the global industrial control systems security market during the forecast period. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) lack various essential cyberinfrastructures for relatively secure operations, while major enterprises need managed security services. Cyber attackers and hackers are taking advantage of the lack of security knowledge among employees to extract sensitive information of firms. Cybersecurity training, solving issues and incidents, and protocols are considered a hassle by the general workforce, and therefore, unless employees become aware of security protocols as business imperatives, firms will be vulnerable in some way or other despite a powerful infrastructure. These factors are expected to open up lucrative opportunities for the global industrial control systems security market.
Growing use of industrial systems and digital technologies is increasing demand for industrial control systems security. The advancing technological landscape is creating a global revolution in various industry verticals, which is leading to merging of digital technology and industrial systems into a unified ecosystem. This is opening up lucrative possibilities for the Machine to Machine (M2M) communication and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). IIoT-based technologies are widely used across several verticals, such as energy, manufacturing, metals and mining, transportation, oil and gas, and healthcare systems.
Companies profiled in the global market report include ABB Group, Airbus SE, Siemens AG, Honeywell International Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Sophos Group plc, BAE Systems plc, CyberArk Software Inc., Kaspersky Lab, and Nozomi Networks Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1077
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Database security segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for advanced security solutions, evolving regulatory environment, and growing volumes of corporate data across industries. In addition, rising security requirements, amended legislative compliances, and stringent Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) are expected to support revenue growth of this segment.
- The identity and access management segment is expected to account for a considerably large revenue share over the forecast period, due to rise in security concerns across organizations and need for mobility solutions. In addition, rising awareness regarding compliance management across many industries is driving adoption of identity and access management solutions for security.
- The market in Europe is expected to register a significantly steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period, owing to increasing need to cut manufacturing costs and rising use of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) technologies and Internet of Things (IoT). In addition, significant utilization of automated processes in automotive and manufacturing sectors is driving market revenue growth in the region.
- In March 2021, Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, announced that it had completed acquisition of Bridge crew, a developer-first cloud security firm. The acquisition will enable "shift left" security, with Prisma Cloud being the first cloud security platform to provide security across the whole application lifecycle.
To understand how our Industrial Control Systems Security Market can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1077
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global industrial control systems security market based on solution, security type, service, system type, end-use, and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Identity and Access Management
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation
- SCADA Encryption
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Distributed Denial of Service Solution
- Security Information and Event Management
Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Database Security
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Consulting and Integration Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Training and Development Services
- Managed Security Service
- Incident Response Services
System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Energy and Utilities
- Water Utility
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1077
Market Report includes major TOC points:
- Industrial Control Systems Security market Overview
- Global Economic Impact on Industry
- Global Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Industrial Control Systems Security market Forecast
Key Advantages of Industrial Control Systems Security Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Industrial Control Systems Security industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Industrial Control Systems Security market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs